From an initial feasibility study through to remediating the site back, we have the planning and engineering capability to handle every stage of your project. We alleviate the pressure of coordinating multiple contractors by managing the complete process from production shut down and site clearance, and if required equipment relocation and recommissioning.
You can select the elements you need to meet your requirements, all from a single reliable source. Our service includes:
- Meticulous planning, from multiple sets of drawings, photos and videos for showing progress and cross-referencing equipment, to robust IT procedures to ensure data integrity and security.
- Time-effective dismantling and removal schedules.
- Match marking where required.
- Packing, transportation to docks and off loading into storage for onward shipment.
- Recommissioning including electrical reconnection, mechanical reassembly and start up at the destination site.
Read more about the key services you need by following the links below. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you: